Monday, June 2, 2008

Blogging


There's a lot more I need to learn about blogging. Someone has indicated you can't teach an 'old dog' new tricks. Well, this 'old dog' is still trying to learn something new each day. Such as "links to this page,' 'Rss,' etc.


I've been looking at other blogs just to see what they do and how theirs are set up. This morning I made some adjustments to my blog in order to have a more presentable communication between us. I hope you enjoy the new look.


I discovered some "porch" slides for the slideshow. In some way, they communicate what I am trying to express here at My Front Porch. A place to muse, to ponder, to discuss the issues of the day or review the past.


So, as always...enjoy your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like as I would love to know what you have to say. I always learn by listening to the other person as we each have our point of view.


No comments: