Saturday, February 7, 2009

Computer Update

Allow me to update you on the status of my laptop computer. There is really no update available for it. Had a new hard drive put in and installed all of my programs, etc. only to have it work online and offline for about an hour or so. Since it was under repair warranty, I took it back. The sad news came in the other day. The motherboard is going bad. Labor alone would have cost over $200 so, I decided to have them refund the money I spent on the new hard drive, which they did. Now, my 6 year old laptop is on the way to the computer recycling place. Good bye, old friend, I shall miss you.

Perhaps, I will go to Circuit City to see what they have discounted on their going out of business sale. My personal economy is just as bad as theirs although I can't go out of business. :)

Until the next time we visit on my front porch, I wish you well,

Dr. Ron

No comments: